Pages

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Wish Be Granted

I am now at a point in my life where having conflicts is a mundane activity, to say the least. Guess adulthood is never that easy, huh?

Throughout my life, I've been battling with myself over my identity. I was, and maybe am, never a normal boy. I carried out my life living a fantasy that no one, even someone who is like me, would ever understand.

I keep on wishing my life would be that simple. If I would easily live like those boys in my neighborhood. Never had to doubt their decisions, never had to battle this kind of insecurity, never had to face judgments from anyone just because being their own selves.

Well I guess we don't always get what we are wishing for, right?

But lately, I've been having this kind of feeling which I feel weird about. The kind of feeling which I've had always wishing for. The kind of feeling of being normal. Talk about you wish never be granted, huh?

I am not so sure myself. Maybe it is just a new phase in life which I just have to face. Maybe this feeling will fade away, like all that I had previously. Maybe it is just temporary.

But this feeling is giving me hope. This feeling is giving me a chance to be someone who I have been always dreaming to be. This is euphoria.

I hope it is permanent, for I am ready.

Adios Azizos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop your thoughts over here