Pages

Saturday, August 30, 2014

The Blogging Challenge

to commemorate my first encounter of the blogging world, i would like to announce a challenge to myself,
"A Blog A Day"

so, that is my plan. i want to write anything about what happen in my life every single in the month of September. i will try to fill every day of the month with some memorable events that would be interesting enough to write in my blog and share them with you.

the challenge will be started on the first day of September which means it will be started this Monday (oh damn, hopefully not a Monday Blues).

the purposes of this challenge:
(i) as mentioned above, to celebrate my brave confrontation with the blogging life (quite a hyperbole, yeah i know)...how can blogging be celebrated???
(ii) to share my intimate experience every single day of my life in the beautiful Fall month of September (is it beautiful??)
(iii) to encourage myself to write everyday to improve my writing skills
(iv) to motivate myself to be productive everyday in my life (at least for a month)
(v) to spend more time doing this new hobby
(vi) to produce more blog posts?? hahaa

basically those are my purposes. hopefully i can do this challenge successfully. well, i kinda looking forward for this challenge.

A blog a day keep my shits away (lol)

so, adios azizos

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop your thoughts over here