Pages

Saturday, August 2, 2014

The Very First

so this is my first blog post.

i kinda excited in blogging all of the sudden. do not sure what sparks my interest but maybe mainly because of my upcoming TOEFL test, and so i need to improve my writing skills. so here we go; my very first blog post.

i actually don't have any idea what to write on. but yeah, let me start with the title; the story behind 'The Spectacles'.

why it is has to be 'The Spectacles' ?

haha...it was just because i don't have any idea what the best title to put in. (yeah..once again i'm lacking of idea). but to put it into good words (though not so good), i thought of one solid reason why i chose such a title.

it is mainly because most of the times, i see things, CLEARLY, with my spectacles (yeah..i'm looking like a nerd but a dumb one). i will go blind without my glasses. i know that the dependency to my spectacles is, of course, going to lead me to the worse condition later in life (as power goes up and up and up and up) but what can i do? those glasses help me to live in this menacing life (haha...what a hyperbole).

with those spectacles, i can differentiate what is real and what is not. as i see things blurry, double images without my spectacles on, i could be deceived. same goes to my life, i have to be aware, look thoroughly on everything that comes by, scrutiny to the depth of it before making any decision or else those temptations would eventually destroy my life and succumb me to death.

as definition of life is different in other people's perspectives, i see life as a temporary destination before the eternal one which is the hereafter. therefore, i have to fully utilize all the opportunities i have for the betterment of my future, which in the short run, i have to make a decision wisely and see things clearly with The Spectacles.

i think that's all for now. can't wait to post more and more and more and more.

so adios azizos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop your thoughts over here