Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Challenge - Day 10

so today was a plain day to me.

regret for the afternoon sleep.

dragged me until evening.

i hate to sleep.

it is a form of pleasurable torture.

i used quarter of the day doing nothing.

just because of that damn sleep.

but then, i still feel sleepy.

even when i'm writing this post.

but then, i have to do revision.

for tomorrow's test.

and it is CTES40.

about law.

i hate dealing with law.

it makes me sleepy.

HOW CAN I DO THE REVISION THEN ??!

it is all because of that damn sleep.

screw you bed.

you attracted me to indulge you.

your comfy look was really tempting though.

but still i hate you.

i don't know what am i writing right now.

pretty much just a stupid confession.

i am sorry everyone.

have you wasting your time.

reading this piece of shit.

still i hate to go to sleep.

but i have to sleep.

what can i do now?

the world is unfair.

i don't wanna sleep.

i should get back to do the revision.

"stop babbling, Aziz".

yeah i should go now.

but i am very sleepy.

oh god, why do i feel like this?

in this very moment.

i need to do that damn revision.

my eyelids wanting to lie down.

my brain wanting to rest.

"you said you wanna go revising"

okay, bitch. i'm going off now.

that bitch though.

probably i should go now.

or should i sleep instead?

but what about my test tomorrow?

actually i already took the test before.

before changing to ACTP.

but i wanna retaking it.

because i wasn't doing so good for the test.

since in A-Level, CTES40 is not a credited course.

but in ACTP, it is a different story.

"STOP BABBLING AND DO THE REVISON NOW!!"

okay okay okay. don't be so mad.

chill, dude.

"don't dude me"

whatever.

i think i should go.

my inner self keeps yelling me.

it's deafening.

so, adios azizos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop your thoughts over here