Pages

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Challenge - Day 14

i know i should have posted early, but i didn't because i can (muahahahahaa....)

no, it's actually i got a midnight watch with Hazmi, Afiq and Adam yesterday. it's been so long since i haven't watched that series. i missed so many cycles already.

well, let's just get started.

it is a good thing to do something to shift your attention over one thing you are not really like to do. in my case, i hate doing essays - i mean personal statement. it is so ironic to say that that i even have my own blog and and i write stuffs in it, right? but that is how i feel actually.

to fully understand this paradoxical circumstance is that by knowing the source of the complication; PASSION. yes, it is true that i have passion for my blogging activity but hatred (LOL such a big word maybe it is more to "dislike", i guess?) for the personal statement.

there are many reasons that i could list them down and have you get the exact details for why this is happening.

firstly, blogging is my hobby and crafting remarkable personal statement is certainly not. as the definition of hobby tells, blogging is an activity that i do regularly in my leisure time for pleasure. how can i be amused doing personal statement which to emphasize my inner qualities and characters that are interesting for the admission officers to admit me into their universities? i don't even think i have something unique in myself that is fascinating to share. or maybe there are some yet to be discovered.

secondly, blogging is a type of essays that i could write casually and having no one to criticize the outcome of it (or maybe you may critic and comment me but it doesn't really gonna effect me much in my life). contradicts to the personal statement, i have to write something about me that could spark interests in the officers' cold hearts (hehe i don't mean it that way but yeah...) and if i don't, i could not enter the university and my life will be ruined.

thirdly, blogging does not require me to brainstorm ideas - i just need to think of something even a stupid one and write about it for all i want but it is a different story for personal statement. for the personal statement, i need to think very deeply of things that i have to write to produce an astounding essay - or maybe a magnum opus - which could be cumbersome and it is really annoying to do so. i hate to do things that force me to ponder very very very deeply because i don't want to and i hate it and i don't want to (bitchy huh?).

fourthly, i don't want to write more because it gets irritating even to think about it more and more and more. i think that's it for the reasons.

as for the conclusion, maybe doing personal statement is something that i hate the most, but to look at it positively, i think that is one way for me to know more about myself. i mean, when else i would contemplate myself to extract out my personal, unique qualities and to put them in the form of written masterpiece? at least by doing so, i would know myself more and appreciate what do i have in me. doing personal statement also teaches me to do something very carefully and that is one of the life skills that i need to have to be excellent.

it think that summarizes up everything. in the end, we have to be positive and face the predicaments with smile and joy.

so, adios azizos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop your thoughts over here