Pages

Friday, September 12, 2014

Challenge - Day 12

currently i am in a dilemma to choose university.

mainly because of my performance. i'm lacking in several areas.

i don't know if i can even enter certain schools that i really interested in.

should i feel that way? should i feel intimidated?

sometimes i feel it is okay to feel that way because it gives me motivation to strive to be better.

but most of the times, i will keep asking myself this kind of questions;
"do you really wanna go to this school?", "do you think you can manage to get into this school?", "does this school is a good fit for you?"

to think about, none of them are good for me. i don't even know my forte. i don't even think i have one.

i don't have something in me that is intriguing enough for those admission officers to admit me into their schools. i basically don't have anything.

i don't feel to write even.

i think that's it.

so, adios azizos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop your thoughts over here