Pages

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Challenge - Day 3

reaching the Day 3 of the challenge, i already lost to it. haha i couldn't keep up with it since this new entry posted on 4th September instead of the day before while it is actually for the 3rd September's post. yeah i couldn't make it into time since i was out and came back late. it was almost midnight. let me tell you why.

my day started with me, waking up at my usual prime waking time; 10.30 am. of course it was quite early to me since i didn't have class that day - in fact throughout this week - so waking up that very early in the morning is not the choice that i would take haha (although while writing up this post entry i woke up at 6.38 am). so, it was actually at that time, it was only my open-my-eyes time, at 11.30 am was my get-up-from-bed time (yeah i know i am that lazybones)

right after that, i checked on my phone to see all those text messages - WhatsApp everything - and found that lots of messages in my inbox and that already ruined my day since most of it came from i-CEF group (i am so not tired thinking of that). found out that i need to update about the invitation of the schools, i opened my laptop and print out several forms and checked on emails for updates.

then, i rushed my myself for shower and straight away go to INTEC to meet Kak Gee. imagine it was scorching hot outside and i have to wait for the bus to come from the campus to the hostel and all i had for lunch was only a cheese bun (thank God that bun was okay). so after sweaty minutes of waiting, the damn bus came and i got into it that luckily in the inside, it was like i was in the fridge. well, it was worth to wait.

reached the campus, i walked hastily (i should have run but i am not a running person okay) to the Student Affairs Building only to find out that Kak Gee was on leave. oh yeah, i (maybe) cursed in my heart. but then, her assistant helped me for the things that i wanted to do so it was quite a relief. settled the case, i remembered that Maisarah wanted me to accompany her to watch a basketball match for InPro since her crush was in the team that would be playing.

she arrived late since she just had a meeting but thank God i had someone to talk to while waiting for her so i wasn't alone in the middle of the crowd that i had forgiven her. we have reaching the integral part of the story.

during the match, Maisarah got a call from her Mom saying that her Grandma was gone. we were so shocked (actually it was not that really shocking to me since i have not experienced the death of my close ones so i don't know how to feel empathy about that) for the news and she scolded me for being indifferent about that. we were actually laughing for my nonchalance. she was crying that i needed to cover her face with my bag (of course i needed to do that since it was in the middle of the crowd and i didn't want people regarded us or especially me, doing something bad to her that her cried). but then, she said that she'd stay for the game until her crush's team finished the qualifying level. and then, we went back to Section 18 by Adam who had to drive from Cemara to INTEC and back to Cemara again since there was no bus available and the plan to take a cab was screwed by the taxi drivers' unwillingness to drive us unless we pay double the original fare. we were with two other girls - Syifa's, a new friend who i met while we were the PMs for INTEC's MDS, and her friend - who told us about the non-availability of the bus.

reached Cemara residence, Maisarah packed her things since she needed to go back to her house at Setiawangsa, Kuala Lumpur and go back to her hometown. Adam and I along with Aifaa and Arni agreed to send her home. so after grabbed a quick meal from a newly-opened fast food restaurant, Adam drove us to the capital city of Malaysia. but instead of sending her straight away to her house, we dropped by a famous restaurant in her housing area to grab a supper. so the supper was on her since she insisted so badly that arguing her was not an option. but Arni paid some of the amount back but the rest didn't including me since i love free food but i plan to treat her dinner or something later (hopefully you are not reading this Maisarah, hihi).

right after, we stopped her at her house and she - again - insisted us to go into the house though we refused for so many times but to no avail, we eventually got into her beautiful house. Aifaa was playing the piano with a good melody that i did a little not-so ballet dance while waiting for Arni did the poo-poo.

after wished her condolences and everything, we went back to Shah Alam at 11 pm and arrived shortly passed the curfew time; 11.30 pm. luckily, all of us got into the hostel without any interrogation from the security. after did the Isyak prayer, i remembered that i needed to buy the InPro jerseys for my classmates and so i went to Izwan's house which is at the highest level of the neighborhood block. reluctantly, i went to house and grabbed those jerseys and went back to my room within minutes. later, i planned to continue to write this blog for September 3rd's post, but my eyes couldn't stay any longer. and that's why this post ended up to be written today's morning.

that's all about what happen in my day of September 3rd. sorry for the late post.

so, adios azizos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop your thoughts over here